AI in Manufacturing
How AI can fuel your Defect Detection System
Download the whitepaper
Current methods for defect detection are no longer efficient.
But how can manufacturers throw them away and enter into the Fourth Industrial Revolution? The answer is: by quitting manual defect detection for AI Visual Inspection System.
The Data-Centric AI approach broken down in this eBook brings improvements:
- 10x faster computer vision applications building;
- 65% less time to deploy an application;
- 40% up in yield and accuracy increase.
If any of these concerns ring a bell, this ebook on using AI to fuel Defect Detection System is for you!
By reading this ebook, you’ll get:
- How to implement an AI Visual Inspection System
- Detailed defect detection use cases
- An actionable guide to kicking off your AI project for visual inspection
More and more products are powered by machine learning. That’s why it's [capital] to think about ethics and to make sure [its] impact [is] positive.“
Clément Delangue, Co-founder & CTO
“Our Data-centric approach to AI has helped us achieve a categorization of our own categories that is accurate in more than ninety-five percents of the videos.”
Andrea Colonna,VP AI
“But the real-world experience of those who put them into production shows that (...) it's often the quality of data (...) that makes your AI project succeed or fail.”
Edouard D'Archimbaud, Co-founder & CTO @Kili Technology